Finding Mindfulness is a 5-week project that focuses on creating peace, finding gratitude, managing stress, practicing meditation, and more. By the end, you’ll be better equipped on tackling life head on without stress, anxiety, fear, or confusion.
How It Works:
- You’ll receive a mason jar to place on your desk with 35 cards to write one thing that you're grateful for. (Practicing gratitude is a daily habit!)
- You’ll receive a daily lesson and assignments directly to your inbox filled with enlightening topics, inspiring quotes, and actionable tips that you can apply into your life right away.
A Quick Tip:
The BEST way to do The Mason Jar Project is with a friend, coworker, or group! It's a great opportunity to create accountability and work towards a common goal. Feel free to email Angela Nichols at [email protected] for corporate pricing.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- The Art of Meditation
- Breathing Techniques
- Ways to Manage Stress
- How to Eat Mindfully & Intuitively
- Letting Go of Resentment
- How to Find Mindfulness at Work
- How to Find Mindfulness Through Movement
- Creating Powerful Intentions to Achieve Anything You Want