What I Can Expect From My Online Nutrition Coaching Sessions:
- Rather than dealing with treatment of disease, Elevation Nutrition Coaching focuses on wellness and prevention of illness through the use of non-toxic, natural nutritional therapies to achieve optimal health.
- You coach will primarily educate and motivate you to assume more personal responsibility for your health by adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle, and diet.
- While people generally experience greater health and wellness as a result of embracing a healthier attitude, lifestyle, and diet, your nutrition coach does not promise or guarantee protection from future illness.
- If you suspect you may have an ailment or illness that may require medical attention, you are encouraged to consult with a licensed physician without delay. Only a licensed physician can prescribe drugs. Any mention of drugs in the course of the coaching session is only for the purpose of providing a complete history of drugs that you are taking and not for your nutrition coach to judge the appropriateness of the medication. Any change in prescription or dosage is a decision that you will make with your physician.
What I Can Expect From My Online Nutrition Coach:
- Your Nutrition Coach either holds a certification as an ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist or through Precision Nutrition. Your coach has also gone through the in-house certification with Elevation Corporate Health.
- Your Nutrition Coach is not a physician or registered dietician, and the scope of his/her coaching services does not include treatment or diagnosis of specific illnesses or disorders.
- Your coach will act in a professional manner, be on time for sessions, keep up-to-date records of your sessions, and keep you as their number one priority during your session.
- Your coach will customize your sessions according to your goals. You should expect to be reassessed on a regularly scheduled basis that will be determined between you and your coach.
- Confidentiality: Your coach agrees that all health and medical information shared by the client to the coach whether paper, oral communication, electronic or otherwise is strictly confidential (with the exception of illegal activity). Access to confidential information is permitted only on a need-to-know basis and limited to the minimum amount of confidential information necessary to accomplish the intended purpose of nutrition coaching.
- It is the policy of Elevation Corporate Health that all nutrition coaches shall respect and preserve the privacy, confidentiality and security of client confidential health information.
I understand that Elevation Corporate Health's online coaching packages are non-refundable. However, I can cancel my subscription at any time. If for whatever reason I am dissatisfied with my coach, I may contact Elevation to provide me with a new coach to continue my service.
The online nutrition coaching starter package and 1, 5, or 10 session packages expire 6 months after purchase. The monthly online nutrition coaching subscription can be canceled at any time.
Payment for Online Nutrition Coaching Sessions:
Payment for online nutrition coaching is to be made via the Elevation Corporate Health website only. All coaching fees are non-refundable. The company reserves the right to assign another coach at any time in order to better serve your fitness, health and wellness goals.
Elevation Corporate Health and their nutrition coaches will not be held liable for failure to diagnose or treat an illness, nor will he/she be liable for failure to prevent future illness. The nutrition coaches are not Registered Dieticians and not clinicians who can diagnose any medical conditions. Therefore, please seek approval of a physician or a Registered Dietician if you have any medical conditions or allergies related to food. Additionally, you promise to provide your coach a complete and accurate account of any medical conditions that you may have and any medications that you are taking.
I am voluntarily participating in the nutrition coaching program that has been explained to me verbally and in writing. I am aware of my own current level of health and physical condition. I am also aware that participating in any program has inherent risks. I agree I will contact my physician if I need any medical attention. By acknowledging, I understand and agree to the terms of the agreement above.
Elevation Online Coaching Services Release of Liability
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF CLAIMS
& INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
By signing or providing online acknowledgment of this document you may be waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
Release and Waiver of Claims; Assumption of the Risk; Indemnification Agreement
In consideration of being allowed to use the fitness facilities and participate in other fitness, wellness, and recreational activities (collectively the “Activities”) provided by Elevation Corporate Health, LLC (“Elevation”), the Participant, and the Participant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) if the Participant is a minor, do hereby agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as follows:
- TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS that they have or may have against Elevation arising out of the Participant’s participation in the Activities or the use of any exercise equipment (“equipment”) provided by Elevation, including while receiving instruction and/or training;
2) TO ASSUME ALL RISKS of participating in the Activities and using the Equipment, even those caused by the negligent acts or conduct of Elevation, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and/or officers. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that there are inherent risks of participating in the Activities and using the Equipment, which may be both foreseen and unforeseen and include serious physical injury and death;
3) TO RELEASE Elevation, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and officers from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of his/her participation in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment, including while receiving instruction and/or training. The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) specifically understand that they are releasing any and all claims that arise or may arise from any negligent acts or conduct of the Elevation, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and/or officers, to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as a release for conduct that is found to constitute gross negligence or intentional conduct; and
4) TO INDEMNIFY Elevation, its owners, affiliates, operators, employees, agents, and/or officers, from all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that the Participant (or his/her next of kin) may suffer, arising out of participation in the Activities and/or use of the Equipment, including while receiving instruction and/or training.
The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) certify that Participant has no physical or mental condition that precludes him/her from participating in the Activities and that he/she is not participating against medical advice. Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are responsible for notifying Elevation of any changes to Participant’s health, which could affect Participant’s ability to exercise in a reasonably safe and healthy manner.
The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that Participant’s participation in the Activities is voluntary and further understand that they have the opportunity to inspect Elevation’s Equipment and facilities before any participation.
The Participant and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) understand that Participant is obligated to follow the rules of the Activities and that he/she can minimize his/her risk of injury by doing so and through the exercise of common sense and by being aware of his/her surroundings.
If, while participating in the Activities, the Participant or his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) observe any unusual hazard or condition, which they believe jeopardizes Participant’s personal safety or that of others, Participant and/or his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will remove Participant from participation in the Activities and immediately bring said hazard or condition to the attention of Elevation.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the personal fitness training activities and programs of Elevation Corporate Health and the use of its facilities, equipment and services, I do hereby waive, release and discharge Elevation Corporate Health, and its officers, agents, employees, subcontractors, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf from and against any and all loss, costs, expense, claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property. These include but are not limited to those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any Elevation Corporate Health personal training session or other program sponsored by the companies. This release of liability includes personal training performed at home, provided by and or recommended by an Elevation Corporate Health Personal Trainer.
I have been informed of, understand and am aware that strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity. I also have been informed of, understand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity, or other illness that would prevent my participation in these activities or use of equipment or machinery. I acknowledge that either I have had a physical examination and have been given my physicians permission to participate or I have decided to participate in the exercise sessions, programs and use of equipment without the consent of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in said session, activities programs and use of equipment.
To the extent that any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid under the law of the applicable jurisdiction, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall remain binding and available for use by Elevation and its counsel in any proceeding.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT MAY BE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.