A five week journey to create better eating habits and stay accountable to your nutrition goals.
How It Works:
- Place by your desk or bedside table. In it, you'll find 35 TMJP branded cards to stay accountable to your goals.
- Every day, you'll track your water intake, veggie intake, workout, and "hard habit to break."
- You'll get daily inspiration, motivation, and education to learn how to eat to fuel your body, as well as tips on meal prep, emotional eating, and social eating.
A Quick Tip:
The BEST way to do The Mason Jar Project is with a friend, coworker, or group! It's a great opportunity to create accountability and work towards a common goal. Feel free to email Angela Nichols at [email protected] for group/corporate pricing.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How to eat to nourish your body
- All about carbs, fats, and proteins
- Myths and misconceptions about diet and nutrition
- Tips on emotional and mindless eating
- Advice on meal prep, staying consistent, and hydration
- ...and so much more!