Love your job. Make an impact.
Join a winning team of smart individuals.
Want to be happy at work,
engaged and loving your job?
- We strive to make work fun, creative and caring.
- We are committed to continued education.
- We simply keep it real with our employees.
- As an Elevation employee, you are provided a comprehensive benefit package.
Need to ask us something first?
We are happy to help.
Contact us with any questions you may have regarding Elevation career and internship opportunities.
The Elevation company
culture is unique.
Recognizing the value that employees bring to the company, Elevation Corporate Health provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to help our employees work and live better. We have a broad range of exceptional benefits that you are entitled to when you join our team.
Considering an Internship Program?
We live by what we teach, and we teach the right stuff! Our program brings the classroom to real-world experience and training. We offer internship programs across our locations nationwide. For more information about our internship program, click here.
Look at all we offer!
Various Group Health Insurance options are offered to all eligible full time employees who work 30 hours a week or more.
Elevation Corporate Health provides dental insurance plans for employees and their family members through a PPO plan.
We offer a vision plan for employees and their family members. Coverage includes exams, contacts and glasses.
Eligible employees who participate in this voluntary benefit and become ill or injured receive a percentage of base pay.
We offer both Life, Death and Dismemberment insurance. Eligibility for this benefit is based on tenure.
We provide a 401K which allows you to save a percentage of your pay in the plan on a pretax and/or Roth after tax basis.
We provide programs for paid time away from work. The longer you work the more time you accrue per month.
Company holidays (10 paid days), jury duty, military leave, bereavement are in addition to your paid time off.
Paid bereavement will be granted in addition to your paid time off.
We offer discounts for various products and services including wireless service, discounts on home, auto and renters insurance.
Best Friend Insurance
As pet parents, we want to provide our furry children with the best possible care. Our insurance plan will help with costs.
We offer continuing education workshops, conferences and training programs.
Earn REWARDS for continuing education program and professional development initiatives related to our field.
Employee Recognition Program
We value our employees and recognize them through our employee portal, rewards program, and annual awards party.
All new managers participate in a 15 week management training program to get them prepared to effectively lead.
We offer many in-house certifications including Personal Training, Group Exercise, and Nutrition and Life Coaching.
Current career opportunities.
PART-TIME ONSITE FITNESS CENTER MANAGER
POSITION: Part-Time Onsite (20 hours per week) Fitness Center Manager
LOCATION: Playa Vista, CA
START DATE: January 2018
This Fitness Center Manager will manage an onsite fitness center at a senior residential complex.
- Management skills to oversee part time employee and group exercise instructors and program
- Incentive and Wellness Programming experience
- Group Exercise Certification
- Group Exercise Experience-will teach up to 3 hours of classes per week within 20 hours
- Personal Training Certification (or in process)
- Stellar Customer Service Skills
- Equipment Orientations
- Exercise Programming and Counseling
- Fitness Assessment experience
- Member Tours and Center Marketing
- Exercise Equipment Preventative Maintenance
- Experience working with individuals over the age of 65
- Experience with fitness and/or wellness portals
- Membership Administration
- Emergency Protocols
Don't see your dream job?
No worries, tell us a bit about yourself and our HR team will keep you in mind for relative open positions with our company.